Changelog for RaftModLoader 4.0-PRE-3
Warning: RaftModLoader now requires .NET 4.7.1 instead of .NET 4.6.1. You can download it on Microsoft's website.
- Changed the logo
- Console is now limited to 150 lines to prevent the game from freezing
- Added a new UI to the launcher, main menu and console
- Changes to the mod creator
- Can now be accessed in the main menu
- Now supports icon and banner images
- Now automatically prefills the mod author field with your username and the Raft version field with the current Raft version
- Added an ingame-chat, which allows you to chat with your friends on the server that have ModLoader and it also logs Joins, Leaves and Deaths.
- Added commands:
unityVersion: shows the current unity version
raftVersion: shows the current Raft version
listRafters: shows a list of all your friends currently playing Raft
connect: join a server, usage:
connect SteamID password
Supports all types of SteamID, examples:
connect STEAM0:0:220370228 ThisIsAPassword
dtools (DevTools commands, type dtools help for help).
- Removed command
- The mod manager page now shows the current version of each mod and also has a little red, green or orange circle at the left, which indicates if a mod is outdated, up to date or of unknown status (still WIP)
- Added buttons to each mod on the mod manager page:
Load Mod loads the mod,
Unload Mod unloads the mod and
Mod information shows the mod's description, authors, banner and recommended Raft version.
- The home page's news now load faster.
- Updating RaftModLoader is now 2 seconds faster.
- Starting RaftModLoader is now 0.5 seconds faster.
- Optimized the entire mod loader code.
- The Online Users counter will now only update when the menu is open.
- The Console now remembers last commands. Press arrow-up or arrow-down when the console is open to switch through your latest commands.
- Fixed main menu lag that occurred when opening in a world.
- Added an anti-spam to the RSocket server. (Server for the server list, online users etc..)
- Removed the animation on error notifications.
- A text and a button showing you where to download mods will now appear if you don’t have any mods yet
- A random/funny text will be randomly chosen in the Homepage as we needed to fill blank space 😂😂😂
- The news will have a random background until we find another idea.
- The entire UI font has been changed to a new, nicer font.
- The mod creator has been removed from the launcher application.
- Loading a mod file that is invalid will no longer crash the mod manager.
- The assets file is now in the RaftModLoader folder instead of Assets
- A new folder named ModData is now by default generated in your mods folder to put mod settings and assets in it.
- A warning is now displayed in the console if a non mod file is found in your mod folder to keep it clean.
- A mods icon/banners is downloaded first when you refresh the modlist with this mod and is cached so your game will only freeze (1 sec) the first time you refresh the modlist with this mod.
- Fixed a little fps drop when sending a command in the console.
- The consoles autocomplete will now set the caret (“cursor”) at the end of the input on all languages.
- The message boxes of the launcher application have been fixed.
- When launching the mod loader, the “current injecting step” window will now be displayed on top of the Raft window.
- The launcher will now properly close after injecting the mod loader.
- Added new
Support us and
Discord quick links to the mod loader home page.
- To access the console, main menu, chat, rsocket or modloader instance you can now use the ComponentManager.
- Added static methods
LogAssert(string) to the
- Registering commands with a name is now deprecated, please use
registerCommand(typeof(YourModClass), "Description.", "command", CommandHandler) instead.
- Added static methods
string GetUsernameFromSteamID(CSteamID) and
void ToggleCursor(bool) to the API.
- The API now uses the ComponentManager instead of
- Added Developer Tools which allows you to compile a C# file at runtime and it will listen for changes and reload it each time it has an error.
- Mods now have 2 new attributes:
- Recommended dimensions:
128px x 128px for the icon and
330px x 100px for the wallpaper / banner.
- Supported formats:
BMP and other common images formats.
Changelog last updated on 2019-03-05