FEATURES & CHANGES:
- Visible arms and head movement on VR players in multiplayer.
- The full body is now visible. This can be turned off in the settings.
- New immersive bow system. This can also be turned off.
- New UI scale setting.
- Axes and melee weapons now need to exit the target's hitbox in order to hit again.
- Repeat snap turns by holding a direction. The delay can be adjusted in the settings.
- Slightly longer interaction range.
- Slightly longer hold time needed for holdable buttons.
- Slightly increased grip threshold on Index controllers.
- The debug console can now be seen in VR when opened.
- Fixed the craft menu in creative mode that had unreachable buttons.
- Fixed melee weapons losing durability when hitting players while friendly fire was off.
- Fixed certain errors with other mods.
The mod now uses a better way to load some required libraries. If you want to, you can delete the now unused folder which you can find at %appdata%/RaftVR