Adds a proximity voice chat to the game.
By default it is set to open mic (not push-to-talk) but can be changed using the Extra Settings API.
- Audio networking is fairly simple and may sound a bit flaky on a slow connection
- You can only hear players about 20 meters away
- May not work with "multi channel" microphones
- "Megaphone"/Global speak button for when you're far away
- Environment based effects to the audio (echos in caves, etc)
- Might attempt to improve sound quality
- Selecting audio input device (atm it defaults to the "first" one. I don't know how that's defined)